Montville, Maleny, Flaxton, Witta, Obi Obi, – the soul of the Sunshine Coast – are truly romantic and very special places. No wonder this beautiful area has become so popular for weddings!
I am a professional marriage celebrant with excellent local knowledge. I see the work of many wedding professionals each week and am thus able to assist you in locating the best services for your wedding, right here in the beautiful Sunshine Coast Hinterland.
Why not give Debi a call to discuss your ideas – Phone: 1300 626 656
Most importantly, as an experienced marriage celebrant, I help you to have a wedding ceremony that is everything you hoped for and more. I know the regulations governing marriage in Australia and make the legal process very simple for you – I will even order your Official Marriage Certificate from BDM on your behalf thus saving you the hassle.
Weddings in Montville, Flaxton & Maleny may be:
- intimate celebrations with just close family and friends.
- elegant events shared with those closest to you.
- family affairs where the whole weekend becomes a reason to gather and enjoy the special occasion that is your wedding.
- grand, all encompassing affairs – wonderful location, delicious food and drink all commencing with a ceremony to remember.
- a quiet, romantic elopement – just the two of you and your two witnesses (I will even arrange your witnesses if necessary).
Wonderful Sunshine Coast Hinterland Wedding Venues
- specialist wedding venues: Flaxton Gardens, Maleny Manor, Weddings at Tiffany’s.
- local chapels: The Chapel, Montville, Little White Wedding Church
- restaurant or winery: Flame Hill, Pomodoras on Obi, Altitude on Montville
- local resorts: Spicers Clovelly Estate, Spicers Tamarind, Spotted Chook, Secrets on the Lake, Montville Country Cabins, Maleny Retreat
- parks & gardens: Kondalilla Falls, Russel Family Park, Mary Cairncross Park, Lake Baroon Picnic area, Magnolia Lakehouse Maleny, Maleny Botanic Gardens
Information supplied by Merlin Coughlan, Montville Maleny Marriage Celebrant – available for Sunshine Coast Hinterland wedding ceremonies.
- ~ ~ Ritual and Symbolism in your Wedding Ceremony ~ ~
- After the Wedding
- Celebration of Marriage
- Commitment Ceremonies
- Contact Debi
- Do we invite our celebrant to our reception?
- Do you come to our rehearsal?
- How much does a celebrant cost?
- How often do we need to meet with our celebrant?
- How soon should we book our marriage celebrant?
- Kind Words
- Legal Information for an Australian wedding.
- Marriage Documents & Forms
- Naming and Welcoming Ceremonies
- Other Ceremonies
- Wedding Resources
- What documents do we need to provide our marriage celebrant?
- What does a marriage celebrant wear?
- What happens if you can’t make our ceremony?