Montville, Flaxton, Obi Obi & Maleny – the soul of the Sunshine Coast – are truly romantic and very special places. No wonder this beautiful area has become so popular for weddings!
I am a professional marriage celebrant, living and working here in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland. I have excellent local knowledge. I see the work of many wedding professionals each week and am thus able to assist you in locating the best services for your wedding, right here in the beautiful Sunshine Coast Hinterland.
Perhaps most importantly, as an experienced marriage celebrant, I am able to help you to have a wedding ceremony that is everything you hoped for and more. I understand the regulations governing marriage in Australia and make the legal process very simple for you – I even arrange for your Official Marriage Certificate to me mailed to you after the wedding.
Weddings in Montville, Flaxton & Maleny may be:
- intimate celebrations with just close family and friends.
- elegant events shared with those closest to you.
- family affairs where the whole weekend becomes a reason to gather and enjoy the special occasion that is your wedding.
- grand, all encompassing affairs – wonderful location, delicious food and drink all commencing with a ceremony to remember.
- a quiet, romantic elopement – just the two of you and your two witnesses (I will even arrange your witnesses if necessary).
Wonderful Sunshine Coast Hinterland Wedding Venues
- specialist wedding venues: Flaxton Gardens, Maleny Manor, House of Laurels or Weddings at Tiffany’s.
- local chapels: The Chapel, Montville, The Falls Chapel, Little White Wedding Church
- restaurant or winery: Flame Hill, Pomodoras on Obi.
- local resorts: Spicers Clovelly Estate, Spicers Tamarind, Spotted Chook, Secrets on the Lake, Montville Country Cabins, Maleny Retreat
- parks & gardens: Kondalilla Falls, Russel Family Park, Mary Cairncross Park, Lake Baroon Picnic area, Maleny Botanic Gardens
Information supplied by Merlin Coughlan, Montville Maleny Marriage Celebrant – available for Sunshine Coast Hinterland wedding ceremonies.