A simple registry office wedding ceremony will cost you somewhere between $350 and $560. For this you have to go to the registry office in business hours to submit your NOIM, you have little say in the ceremony content, you may not meet your celebrant until a few minutes before the ceremony, you can’t be even 5 minutes late (not that I am advocating arriving late for your wedding), you will not have a rehearsal and you have to go to them, they don’t come to you.
2019: $720.00 2020: $750.00
All inclusive, nothing hidden.
My fees are payable in 3 parts & include:
- Booking and NOIM Lodgement -$250.00 payable within one week of booking
- Preparation and receipt of your NOIM
- Access to a wide range ceremony samples and preparation materials
- Meeting at my home with you as often as you feel necessary – often it can be a little as twice or as much as 5 or 6 meetings, phone calls, emails etc.
- Ceremony Preparation – $250.00 payable 3 months before the wedding.
- Preparing your bespoke wedding ceremony in time for revisions to be made so it is exactly as you wish.
- Ensuring the legalities of your marriage are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Preparation of your Marriage Certificates.
- All sundry items needed to prepare your ceremony, manage the legalities and register your marriage.
- Ceremony Presentation, Marriage Registration and all Marriage Certificates $220.00 ($ 250.00 in 2020) payable 2 weeks before the wedding.
- Attending a rehearsal at your venue at a mutually convenient time.
- Presentation of your ceremony in a warm, friendly, professional manner.
- All travel expenses if your wedding is in the Hinterland.
- The use of a quality PA system to ensure all guests hear your ceremony and vows.
- Registering your marriage and for your Official Marriage certificate to be posted to you. There is a BDM fee for this for which BDM will contact you.
Your celebrant’s fees will probably be the least expensive cost of your wedding. Please ask yourselves these questions:
- Is it worth saving money by using someone who is not professional to prepare and present our wedding ceremony?
- Do we want a celebrant who has experience, knowledge and time to ensure our special day begins just as we want it, or are we happy to take a chance?
Contact me, telling me your planned wedding date and your venue and I will give you a firm, all inclusive quote. My fees, as listed above cover your Hinterland wedding within 30 km of Montville Village. Some travel costs will need to be covered if outside this range.
These fees are very much middle range as I believe in offering a professional service at a fair fee.
Information supplied by Merlin Coughlan, Montville Maleny Wedding Celebrant